⭐ THE FRENCH MAY 2018 IS COMING ⭐
🇫🇷🇭🇰 Le French May is one of the largest cultural events in Asia since 1993. Bringing the very best of French arts and culture to Hong Kong, this festival will continue to contribute to the international appeal of East-meets-West world city: Hong Kong! https://frenchmay.com/
Are you interested in French Fashion? Want to discover more about Ethical slow fashion? What if we say: French + Ethical + Fashion? For this new edition of Le French May, Feedelon is excited to present EIGHT French Innovative Ethical brands in its pop-store at Mahka Fashion Gallery. You will have two weeks to discover these brands in the heart of the artsy Sheung Wan from the 12th to the 27th of May.
⭐ Saturday 12th May – Grand Opening of “Made in French” Pop-up from 2pm: Come and enjoy a chill afternoon to discover the innovative brands, around a glass of wine and good music! FREE DRINKS and DJ set by Ben from Cé La Vi. 🥂🎼
⭐ Monday 14th May – Fragrance night with the founder of “L’ETAT LIBRE D’ORANGE, Etienne de Swardt. https://www.etatlibredorange.com/
Etienne will present his upcoming “ethical and provacative” perfume using Moudly fruits and earthworm, “I am Trash, Les fleurs du Déchet (the Flowers of Waste)”. The fagrance was created to put the focus on the waste that luxury often represents.
⭐ Thursday 24th May – Sensory Experience – Tevy x Maison Berdoue 🖼
Vernissage with the founder Céline Chou, the founder of TEVY:https://www.tevy.com.hk/paintings
For this special night we will associate each paintings with a perfume from Maison Berdoue. http://www.berdoues.fr/
⭐ Sunday 27th May – Closing brunch with some surprises
💥MEET OUR INNOVATIVE ETHICAL BRANDS 💥
– Fangio https://fangio.shop/ “To leave, to explore, to meet, to immerse oneself.”A 100% French Made.
– Harris M http://harrism.tictail.com/ Always hunting for vintage fabrics, Harris M creates handmade wax accessories to boost your look, for a unique outfit
– Imi & Kimi https://www.imikimiparis.com/ Original and anti-conformist, Imi & Kimi is a Street Chic fashion brand with creations inspired from an experience between Paris, New York and Bangui (Central Africa). Imi & Kimi gives back to the community by working with the old-generation of designers sharing their savoir-faire.
– No/One https://no-oneparis.com/ With collections exclusively in organic cotton, No/One is the child of the new street chic. No/one is to be everyone and nobody at the same time… They did an exclusive with Colette.
– Panafrica : https://www.panafrica-store.com/fr/ Panafrica manufactures sneakers differently, respecting those who craft them and is concerned about the social, economic and environmental impact of their actions. 10% of the profits go into projects for access to education and vocational training in Africa. #WalkForSchool
– Rollande : https://www.rollande.com/ For a generation in love with independence and escape, a generation of free women… in a cultural mix between the French Pays Basque and Morocco. In an eco-responsible spirit, the unique pieces are made from the materials and remains of old collections, with a local manufacture.
– WYLDE : https://www.wylde-paris.com/ The 100% eco-friendly brand plays with recycled vintage fabrics.
– Tevy : https://www.tevy.com.hk/ It starts with a painting… The artist Céline Chou has created unique fashion and home accessories, inspired by her paintings, unique and contemporary, full of energy and stories.